Saturday, August 22, 2020

Snack Shack Google Slides Template

 Click the GIF below for your own editable copy of my

 👇"Snack Shack" Student Voice & Choice Template! 👇




This week was our first week back to school in this new virtual world we're living in.  I know it's been a tough week (errr...month...errr...YEAR - what the heck, 2020?! 😲).  So to spread some positivity and hopefully put a smile on your face, here's a FREE Google Slides template that I hope will spark inspiration for some creative lesson ideas!  

We've visited the beach a lot this summer to get the kids out of the house during the pandemic; and of course, when we visit the beach, snacks are a must!  So as you can see, the beach scenery and my love of snack food are what inspired me to create this template. 😉 

I have provided a copy of the Google Slides template for you to edit/customize as you see fit for the grade level/content that you teach.  You'll need to delete my Bitmojis and replace them with your own, and provide the actual instructional content/activities to the slides.  Because this template is such a blank slate, it really could be used with variety of content in virtually any grade level.  You can insert audio files, videos, links to resources/materials, etc. ~ the possibilities for what you could do with this template really are endless!  More detailed instructions and tips for use can be found within the presentation in the bright yellow boxes (which you should delete before actually sharing with students).  

I'm eager to see your creations, so if you personalize my template and create something "sweet and savory," please share your creation on this Snack Shack Padlet for the world to see!  Happy creative lesson planning!!! 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment